Sunday, April 3, 2011

Long Time, No Post

So...I've had a few requests (ahem, Pattee and Marcy) for more posts.  Geez, like I have nothing better to do than entertain you folks! ha!  I'd like to say that since my last post I won the lottery and traveled the world for the past two months....believe it if you want to!

The kids are doing well.  Jillian is reading books faster than they are being printed.  And to think I was worried about her progress.  She has straight As (surprise) and is maintaining over 100% in spelling.  At least she didn't get spelling skills from her Aunt Joby!  Holden surprised me with wanting to take flowers to a little girl at school.  Her name is Katie.  Then I learned he wanted to take more to Hannah.  He says he's got three girlfriends...Gracie (from Utah) and now Katie and Hannah.  I wonder if they know they're betrothed!  Kepler continues to entertain me  daily.  Just today he didn't want to get dressed and when I tried to force him, he turned and told me, "I said NO, mommy."  Oy.  Flash forward 14 years.  I'm in for it, brother!

My fourth kid (he's 41) is doing well in school also.  He's maintaining a 93% overall and is tied with only a few others for #4--out of 62.  And, he's outlasted the original 74...12 students have either failed out or voluntarily exited the program.  I do hear a little bit of bitching about the volume of information he's forced to learn...I can't say I blame him.  He's been in school for 12 weeks and has had 17 exams.  SEVENTEEN.  Let's look at the bright side, though, he's only got 835 days left! ha

I'm good too, I suppose!  I'm getting in the groove of cakes and cards again, so that's keeping me sane....or insane....can't figure out what it's doing, but it's passing Texas time quickly! 
So that's us in a nutshell.  That's a pretty big nutshell!

1 comment:

marcella said...

Just act like when you post on your blog we're going to Sonic for a drink together. Love ya!