Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Kiddos Visit Sea World

While my mom visited in March, we took a trip to Sea World!  Man, the kids had fun!  Jillian fell in love with the dolphins...Holden the sharks...and Kepler the killer whales. 


It's funny how each liked something different!  It's neat having Sea World so close--its only a 30 minute drive from our house.  I do remember Sea World as a kid and didn't know it was such a chore...pushing three kids in a rent-a-stroller on a hot and humid San Antonio day isn't quite the Sea World I remember as a kiddo!  I mentioned that to my mom and she had a good laugh!  Plans are to visit again in July....JULY!!  At least there's a waterpark there and we can cool down a bit!





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh I miss Sea World so much...we had passes and were there pretty much 1 time a week during the summer and at least every 1 month the rest of the year. So worth every penny. Are they still doing the Believe Shamu show? Makes me tear up everytime. By the way, any killer whale is Shamu according to Logan. He loves to watch SHAMUS..that would be Free Willy. Glad you enjoyed it. Loved it. Make sure you go during Halloween. Great times.