Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SOME LIKE IT HOT!

We were watching the news last night and discovered that it is dry in Texas.  Is this news? I have to admit that some mornings I feel like I live in the jungle.  We have nesting birds in our chimney and in the exhaust vent in the laundry room...and with frugal Jason leaving windows open at night, I wake up feeling sticky...hearing the *squaaaak* of the birds...and waiting for croaking frogs!  But alas, it is dry in Texas.  We are limited to watering only on Thursdays...the only rain we've had blew by north of us hitting Austin and Dallas...just missing us.  It's gonna be a LONG, HOT summer!!  Thank the lord I remembered to send our kiddie pool with the movers!  The kiddos love that thing!

Oh, and colored bubbles SUCK!!!!  I thought it'd be fun, til I got covered in blue.  Sure, Crayola says they're washable, but I'm not so sure.  They only wash off when they're fresh, and don't come off of concrete unless scrubbed!!!!  DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT BUY CRAYOLA COLORED BUBBLES!!!!!

1 comment:

marcella said...

I was wondering about those for easter baskets, I think I'll stick with the regular ones.