With Jason in school and studying so much, I'm left with the kids alone a lot and trying to find fun things to do. We can only park in front of the tv for so long before everyone knows every SpongeBob episode by heart! I discovered the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch. It's a large animal preserve mainly housing animals from Africa. The fun thing about it is that it's a drive thru! No animals in cages...they come right up to your car! The kids had a ball, as did I, especially when several ostriches stuck their heads inside my window and started pecking at me! Those big birds are not so bright...when we rolled up the windows to the car, they kept trying to peck at me through the window! One of 'em did it like 20 times before he quit. Then we came across an all-too-friendly zebra who put his whole head in my window and snorted at us! It was hilarious...and the kids loved every minute of it! Here's some photos:
5 comments:
:0)
That is awesome, love the blog! Love the zebra trying to get into your car.
do they have any long horns.
GO LONG HORNS
yes, nice blog I think the buffalo
in Utah have much thicker hair.
I loved that place when we lived there....THere is so much to do there...If you need any suggestions or help, please let me know...I truly miss that city.
we r looking for some new post
come on whatcha doin
Post a Comment