Friday, June 17, 2011

June brings.....

Well, June is off to a smashing start!  Aside from spending most of our time with our friends the Jarvises, Jillian and Holden began swimming lessons!  Let me just say that they MUST take after their mom...as I was always known as 'the fish'.  It's amazing how they have taken to the water...no doubt thanks to their swim teacher Ms. Taylor.  She has a great 'take no crap' way of teaching and the kids really pay attention to her.










I just decided today to start all three kids horseriding.  It's a little pricey, but I think it's going to be well worth it.  Anne is the name of their teacher...and she plans to teach them everything about horses BEFORE they get to ride!  That's right...my three afraid-of-poo kids get to wash, brush, feed and clean up after horses!  With any luck, Anne says the kids may get to be in a parade in August.  I guess I've gotta get 'em some boots!  I'll keep you posted on this one...they start the end of the month!

1 comment:

marcella said...

I take it you have a new camera. The kids are getting so big!!!! Looks like a fun party time, you have to get Jillian some more pink boots!!!!! Love ya, Marcy