Okay, Marcy, get off my back! You asked for it, here it is!!
The front room
Entryway
Dining Room
Dining/Staircase/Family Room
Kitchen
Family Room
Family Room (Hi Kepler!)
Family Room (Kep's naked bum!)
Loft (Bree's Crafts in foreground, kids playroom in back)
Craft Heaven
Jill-Dawg's Room
Kepler's Space
Holden's Room
Kids' Bathroom
The Master Suite
This is officially the biggest bedroom Jason and I have ever had. Our bed looks like a twin in here!
Master Bath
3 comments:
Jason needs a desk in that massive bedroom and he's got a perfect study place!
The house looks so good...Why didn't I think of doing the loft like that? I am so jealous of your craft area although I do have a sewing room here, yet, I can't seem to get it organized...Too much other stuff to do.
What a beautiful house!!! I just read your comment on my blog and I MISS YOU TOO!! You are such a great friend!!
Post a Comment