Monday, December 27, 2010

The Binkses Take Over Texas!

The stars at night...are big and bright......DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!! 

Jason was accepted to PA school and begins his first class (biochemistry, yay!) next monday.  He's not even started classes yet and already has taken a test and written a paper!  Poor guy...I imagine we'll have some long study sessions in our future!  I envision me with flashcards and bloodshot eyes at 4am......but I love him, so I guess I'll suck it up!

Jillian and Holden both ride the bus to school here...and lucky me, it picks up and drops off right out our front door!  Good news for my jammies...they'll get more use now!  Jillian's new 1st grade teacher is fantastic as is Holden's Pre-K teacher.  So far they both love school!  Kepler has started potty training and is doing fairly well.  He's only had one accident in three days!  We're still working on the aiming thing, but for now I don't mind mopping up pee!  It is for good reason, right?!?

1 comment:

NorManor said...

TX is lucky to have you, though I wish you were more north!